Prom Time is Afoot

Prom is every student’s most looked forward event as a high schooler. From the dancing, promposals and attire, everything about prom is filled with fun and a once in a lifetime experience for a teenager.

Alyssa Assaf, a senior, feels that “prom is a beautiful thing.” Even though some may not have a date, simply attending prom with friends is still a lot of fun. “People will always enjoy prom, no matter the circumstances,” Assaf said.

This event will arrive for Langham Creek on May 4. The halls and cafeteria will soon be filled with cute promposals to invite that special someone to prom. Seniors this year have high hopes for prom. Since they’ve been waiting for it all their high school lives.

Senior Michael Gawel “expects a lot from prom due to how previous seniors described prom to him. Hopefully it would be as good as they say it would be.“

With every year that goes by, promposals get more and more authentic and romantic. From big announcements in the hallway to fully decorated paths that lead to a beautiful sign, students are really going all out for their promposals.

“I think the best way to ask someone is with something from your heart,” senior Jake Swain said. The Prom this year has high expectations from all students, and only time will tell if it fills everyone’s expectations.