The student news site of Langham Creek High School

LC Howler

LC Howler

LC Howler

Sam’s Club Pizza: Tasty or Trash?

Pizza is a popular lunch choice here at school. Pizza is served everyday, sometimes with special types like the Cheeseburger Pizza and the Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Outside of
school, there are more places that serve pizza. Sam’s Club may be a retail company, but they have their own retail food section that serves very delicious pizza. But, the pizza at school is
pretty tasty as well.

Both pizzas have their pros.

The Sam’s Club pizza offers more toppings, due to it being in another location other than school. The pizza is also thicker with more flavor. The pizza´s cheese is also very stretchy and tasty.

The school pizza has the right amount of everything, the sauce and toppings are just the right amount. The school pizza is also not too big or too small and is the right size for a good bite.

But every good thing has its cons.

The Sam’s Club pizza is also too greasy, which can leave stains easily if you accidentally drop the pizza on yourself, especially if your clothes are a light color. There is also undoubtedly more sauce than needed on the pizza. Due to the amount of sauce and greasiness, the pizza can get really messy.

Next, the school pizza is kinda flat and that steals the sense of an appetizing pizza. Due to the flatness, the pizza is quite soft, but it can also be a bit dry at times. The cheese is also a bit dry and not exactly hard, but harder than an average pizza.

Although they had their pros and cons, they are both really scrumptious. But, the Sam’s Club pizza has got to be the winner here. It is just a great pizza and seconds are always worth
getting. The Sam’s Club pizza would be a 9 out of 10, while the school pizza gets a 7.5 out of 10.