Summer Vacation

As this year comes to a close and summer arrives, some of our students will be spending their summer vacation in different ways while awaiting the next coming school year.

Some students will be spending their summer with family and friends or traveling to places as far as Colombia, Spain, Mexico or Greece. Other student will remain in the states by going to Dallas or even New York.

“My plans this summer are to hang out with friends and get to know new people and have lots of things to go out and do, just try to live my summer to the fullest,” Ximena Silva said.

Summer vacation can be fun and exciting, there is always something students would want to do before they go back to school and have to sit in a desk for eight hours waiting and dreaming about what their next summer vacation will be like.

“This summer I would love to go back to Disney World because I had such a fun time and it was a really good experience, but it was a lot of money so we have to plan in advance. Maybe another summer my family and I will go back,” Vanessa Equivell said.

Like any other person there is always something students do not want to do over their summer vacation. From staying home all day to not seeing their friends as much as they would like.

“This summer I really don’t want to stay home all the time and be lazy and just be on my phone looking at everyone post on Instagram or snapchat having a wonderful summer while I’m probably lying on the couch with my phone in one hand and food in the other,” Nicole Marten Del Campo said.

While awaiting the following school year many students will try to keep in touch with their friends over summer through different kinds of social media such as snapchat and Instagram.