6 Student Athletes sign Letters of Intent

Six Langham Creek Student-Athletes signed their National Letters-of-Intent for Softball. Sergio Soto signed to Ranger College,  Lauren Cox signed to Texas A&M University-Texarkana, Sydney McReynolds signed to University of Texas San Antonio, Cassidy Luza signed to Northeast Texas Community College, Emily Simmons and Kasey Simmons both signed to Southeastern Oklahoma State University.

“I feel very blessed to be where I am today, all my hard work and perseverance paid off. All the hardships and sacrifices made to be able to play have been so worth it,” Cassidy Luza said.

“Some of my biggest influences in my life have been my parents, and my high school coaches. They have truly made me into the person and athlete I am today, I am forever grateful for them,” Lauren Cox said.

“One thing I would tell my younger self is to keep pushing and to never give up. It’s going to take time to get noticed, and to be patient with the process. Trust the work you put in, and keep pushing to be great and be a leader,” Sydney McReynolds said.

“I’m extremely proud of me and my sisters accomplishments, we put so many hours and effort for our dream to finally come true. Pushing each other to be the best is a huge part of our success, we both wanted to be great, and that only benefited us to be able to compete at the next level,” Emily Simmons said.

We want to Thank these amazing Student-athletes for their hard work, and dedication to their sports and we wish them the best in their athletic future.