The student news site of Langham Creek High School

LC Howler

LC Howler

LC Howler

Senior Spotlight: Mariam Beshara

With her infectious enthusiasm and unwavering dedication, Mariam Beshara has become the embodiment of what a true Lobo is.

“I’ve always believed that school is more than just academics,” Beshara said. “It’s about creating a community where everyone feels like they belong, and that’s what I strive to do every day.”

She is not only a member but also a leader in several clubs, including the Student Council, Key Club, and National Honor Society. Her dedication to these organizations is evident, as she not only participates in planning events but also spearheads initiatives to give back to the community.

“Being a part of these clubs has allowed me to connect with so many incredible people,” Beshara said.  “We work together to make our school and our community a better place, and that’s what keeps me motivated.”

Mariam’s passion for school spirit goes beyond just her club involvement. 

“My favorite part of high school is the football games,” Beshara said. ” I am so excited for every event that is coming, like Homecoming and Senior Sunrise.”

However, Beshara’s school spirit wasn’t always so evident because she prioritized her studies more than anything at one point. 

“The one and only regret I have is not being able to attend as many school events as I would have wanted earlier because I prioritized school work over everything,” Beshara said.

As Beshara prepares to graduate and move on to the next chapter of her life, she reflects on the time spent here and how that will carry on. When asked about her future plans, she remains true to her values of community and service.

“I want to continue to make a positive impact wherever I go,” Beshara said. “Whether it’s in college, my career, or my community, I’ll carry the spirit of unity and enthusiasm with me.”