The student news site of Langham Creek High School

LC Howler

LC Howler

LC Howler

New Secretary Alert!!

Langham Creek High School welcomes two additions to its administrative team, bringing new experiences and vibrant energy to the campus. Together, they embody the spirit of community and growth at Langham Creek.

Coming from Cypress Springs, Janelice Frederick shares her professional background, having served as a principal secretary before. 

“I was a substitute for Cypress Springs, but I came from Florida and was a principal secretary there so I’m not coming in completely new.”

This new position reflects this exhilarating first week, expressing gratitude for the warm welcome. 

“My first week has been awesome I feel very welcomed and it’s all so new so I’m just trying to find my footing.”

Being at a new school doesn’t mean a different spirit but still looking forward to all the typical high school experiences.

“I’m looking forward to being more involved in the activities that’s why I love working in high school I love prom and all of that like football games”

Our other new secretary, Martha Manson, also reflected on the shift from a bustling middle school environment to High School. 

“There are a lot more people and stuff but I think I like the kids here better I love middle school but the kids here are more mature”

Manson expressed her readiness for change and the opportunity to work with Dr. Martinez again.

“I was ready for a change and to work with Dr. Martinez again,” Manson said.

With being new somewhere the first day will always have challenges. 

“Every day gets a little bit better the first day was a little lonely but each day has just been better,” Manson said.